A document developed by the Pakistan Business Council (PBC) and presented to all the major stakeholders within the country as a minimum common national agenda aimed at improving the socio-economic condition of the people of Pakistan. PBC strongly believes that the adoption and implementation of this Agenda would lay the foundations for
- Significant short term reduction in the energy crisis and a long-term solution to Pakistan’s energy needs.
- Sustained annual economic growth rate of 8% with a promise for inclusive growth for all.
- An equitable tax regime where all sectors of the economy will pay according to their contribution to GDP.
- Reduction in unemployment & underemployment especially among women & youth.
- Significant increase in allocation for education for development of human capital.
- Harness / conserve / efficiently utilize Pakistan’s natural resource of water.